It's time to say goodbye, this would be my last post in this blog. Time passed very quickly, especially when we enjoy the moment, I still have in mind my first day in this class, eight weeks ago already. In June, when the weather was cloudy and cold ;p
This summer class in Vancouver offered me to find people from different backgrounds. This is what made this summer so special and interesting. I really enjoyed to share this class with you, classmates and a teacher who come from Canada, Japan, Korea, Thailand, China or United Arab Emirates. I wish I have more time to talk with you. I really enjoyed this summer, it was like vacation for me I must say.
At this time, I also have in mind the slogan of the last Harry Potter's film, which I watched here in Vancouver: "it all ends". Not really all in fact: I think we can still keep in mind good memories from these moments.
See you all, someday, somewhere!

Well, Thiên Phong, it was a wonderful class! I want to thank you for your maturity, kindness, and respect for others that you displayed throughout the course, and also to say that I very much enjoyed your writing. I do wish you the very best in your future!
ReplyDelete